What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as,
- We may collect your contact information, relationship information, location information, analytics information or all of them.
- We may also store a record of your correspondence when you contact us.
- We may ask your information purely for surveys that we use for research purposes, although you may choose not to participate in such surveys.
- We will not sell or rent your personal information to a third party.
- We may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as news about our services and latest offers and deals which you may be interested in and also modifications to the Terms of Service;
- We take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction;
- We don’t use or disclose the information except
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Couponmacha, its users, or others; this may include exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
Couponmacha uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the Couponmacha Web site when you are finished;
- To take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
How we secure and retain data
We follow generally accepted standards to collect, store and protect personal data, including the use of encryption. We retain personal data for as long as it is needed to provide the Services you have requested, and thereafter for legal and business purposes. These may include retention periods:
- Mandated by legal, contractual, or similar obligations;
- For resolving, preserving, enforcing or defending our legal and contractual rights;
- Needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
How you can access, update, or delete your data
You can access, view and update your personal data by signing into your account and visiting “My Account”. If you are unable to access “My Account” for any reason, you may contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section below.
If you make a request to delete your personal data, that request will be honored only to the extent where the data is no longer needed for the Services you have purchased, or when it is no longer required for our business, legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
Questions or comments?
Thank you for choosing Couponmacha!